Employment at STEPS
STEPS Center for Excellence in Autism and Behavioral Consulting is always seeking qualilfied individuals for employment
- Tutors/ Therapists
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Occupational Therapist
Please send resume to email@example.com.
Internships at STEPS
The STEPS Center for Excellence in Autism was developed to meet the needs of children diagnosed on the autism spectrum and related developmental differences ages 2 1/2-21 in an inclusive and center-based program. At STEPS, we view the students as individuals, develop strengths based programming and utilize a humanistic approach for programming.
- STEPS is always looking for interns with educational backgrounds in teaching and psychology.
- Assist teachers in classrooms with academics and IEP goals.
- Increasing appropriate social behaviors while teaching replacement behaviors.
- Participating with students in the community on life skills and vocational skills.
Available school hours:
Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.